Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crossword Fail





















I ended up looking up the answers for these.

To make bitter ended up being "Soured". Sorry crossword, but sour is a separate taste sensation than bitter. They aren't the same thing.

Volcanic rock turned out to be "lava". Lava is molten rock and it becomes volcanic rock after it hardens and solidifies. Lava and volcanic rock are never the same thing at the same time. Once upon a time volcanic rock was lava, but not when it's igneous rock. I don't think of cool, smooth glass when I think of "lava". Why do you?

How do you fail at making crosswords when that's your job? I know this and I had a stroke, what's your excuse?

So does anybody want to come over tonight and play in lava since it's cool, smooth, and solid and wont hurt us?

No comments:

Post a Comment